Lumber Pricing & Grading
- Manufacturing and Marketing Eastern Hardwood Lumber Produced by Thin Kerf Band Mills
- NHLA Hardwood Lumber Grading
- Timber Price Trends
Storm Water General Permit
- Permit # MO-R22A000 Primary lumber and wood products industries.
- Permit # MO-R22B000 Wood treating including but not limited to SIC code 2491.
- Permit # MO-R22C000 Secondary processing and manufacturing of lumber and wood products.
- Click here for the Department of Natural Resources’ Regional Offices, for assistance with storm water permits.
- Water Analysis Labs
Marketing & Research
- Forest Products Laboratory
- Planning Guide for Small and Medium Size Wood Products Companies
- Value-Added Wood Products Marketing Guide for Manufacturers and Entrepreneurs
- Marketing Guide for Entrepreneurs and Manufacturers of Secondary Wood Products
Biomass Grant Reports
- Auburn University Biomass Harvesting Study – Poplar Bluff, MO Hardwood
- Auburn University Biomass Harvesting Study – Auburn, AL Pine
- Wood to Energy – Pros and Cons
- MFSC Heat Treat Program
- Missouri Department of Agriculture International Trade Assistance
- American Hardwood Export Council
- SWPM (Solid Wood Packaging Material) Rules