Lumber Pricing & Grading
- Manufacturing and Marketing Eastern Hardwood Lumber Produced by Thin Kerf Band Mills
- NHLA Hardwood Lumber Grading
- Timber Price Trends
Storm Water General Permit
- Permit # MO-R22A000 Primary lumber and wood products industries.
- Permit # MO-R22B000 Wood treating including but not limited to SIC code 2491.
- Permit # MO-R22C000 Secondary processing and manufacturing of lumber and wood products.
- Click here for the Department of Natural Resources’ Regional Offices, for assistance with storm water permits.
- Water Analysis Labs
Marketing & Research
- Forest Products Laboratory
- Planning Guide for Small and Medium Size Wood Products Companies
- Value-Added Wood Products Marketing Guide for Manufacturers and Entrepreneurs
- Marketing Guide for Entrepreneurs and Manufacturers of Secondary Wood Products
Biomass Grant Reports
- Auburn University Biomass Harvesting Study – Poplar Bluff, MO Hardwood
- Auburn University Biomass Harvesting Study – Auburn, AL Pine
- Wood to Energy – Pros and Cons
- MFSC Heat Treat Program
- Missouri Department of Agriculture International Trade Assistance
- American Hardwood Export Council
- SWPM (Solid Wood Packaging Material) Rules
MFPA AND MFA OIL LAUNCH EXCITING NEW MEMBER BENEFIT
MFPA and MFA are launching a members’ only benefit that will provide discounts on about every product MFA Oil sells to our industry. Please click the “MFA Oil Benefit Summary” link below for a detailed information on how you can receive your member discount. Thank you to MFA Oil for the commitment to working with our industry and for providing this opportunity to our industry!
Click the link below for the MFA Oil Pricing Sheet.